Robotiq Gripper 2F-140
Together with the 2F-85, the 2F-140 is the world’s best-selling gripper for collaborative robots. Its Plug + Play integration quickly adapts to parts of different shapes and sizes. The patented finger design allows parallel inner and outer gripping and a unique cylindrical grip. The gripper also features an easy-to-use interface for all adaptive gripper models as well as automatic part recognition and position feedback. The high payload and clamping load as well as the easy programming via a dedicated URCap make Robotiq grippers indispensable in modern production.
The patented finger system of the 2F-140 enables both internal and external parallel gripping and a unique, comprehensive grip model.
The double gripper combination allows multiple grippers to be attached to the robot, which greatly reduces cycle times.
Scope of delivery
– Gripper 2F-140
– Coupling for installation on UR robot
– Power and communication cable with USB adapter
– Screw set
– USB stick for installation of the URCap*
*URCap can be downloaded from support.robotiq.com
Wrist diameter: 75 mm
Opening and stroke: 140 mm
Weight of the gripper: 1,0 kg
Gripping force: 10 – 125 N
Max. payload with form fit: 2,5 kg
Max. payload with friction fit: 2,5 kg
IP protection class: IP40
Required software version
Polyscope 3.4 and higher is required to use the latest URCap plugin.
If you are using an older version, visit support.robotiq.com and consult the archives. You can also contact Robotiq support to get earlier versions.
UR3, UR5, UR10
UR3e, UR5e, UR10e
CB2, CB3.0, CB3.1
- The 2F-140 offers Plug + Play integration with all Universal Robots models.
- You have full control over the gripper to adjust its position, speed and force to perfectly grip your objects.
- The 2F-140 is prepared for the e-series and connects directly to the UR e-series wrist.
- The robust, factory-proven hardware of the 2F-140 is ideal for industrial environments.
- Torque Sensor
- Cycle times can be greatly reduced by using double gripper systems.