Short bar feeder with servo drive
|Round profile bars||
5 to 55 mm, 65 mm, 80 mm
|Hexagonal profile bars||
5 to 47 mm, 56mm, 70mm, 85 mm
|Square profile bars||
150 up to 1240 mm, 1640 mm, limited by spindle length
6 good reasons to run short bars
- Reduction of mass in movement.
- Material guiding in the lathe spindle enables to utilise full lathe performances.
- Increase spindle life time.
- Easy material handling.
- No bar chamfering.
- Reduction in ambient noise.
- A simple, precise and proven concept.
- Unique, fast and smooth reload cycle.
- Easiest operation, fast on change over.
- Polyvalent, reload your round and profi led bars; swiftly change to shaft work if required.
- Maintenance free, due to its 100 % electronic control for reloading and feeding.
- Environmental friendly.
You may also like...
Unloading of workpieces through the machine spindle in a gentle way by gripper, collet or unloading tube.
Round profile bars
10 to 102 mm
150 to 1000 mm, Other lengths upon request
The universal lifter set is an optional accessories package for the MULTI 3000. It enables the […]